Dr. William Whittle and the team at Whittle Dentistry deliver to their patients the highest level of knowledge and expertise available in practicing cosmetic dentistry near Crowley, TX. Cosmetic dentistry helps patients to brighten, whiten, straighten or even create anew a natural and appealing looking smile.
Before undergoing any cosmetic procedure, it is important to know how it can benefit you. There are many benefits cosmetic dentistry has, including:
- Social Benefits
- Health Benefits
- Restorative Benefits
Not only will cosmetic dentistry create a more confident smile, it will create a more confident you! Although it may seem silly at first, the truth is having confidence in showing a healthy looking smile will make you more approachable to others. Cosmetic Dentistry helps to improve the way others see you. Having a better and cleaner looking smile can change the way others think and act toward you. Studies have shown that people with brighter smiles and an attractive appearance have a better chance in getting job interviews and more of an advantage during social events.
Here are some common reasons why teeth become discolored:
- Drinking tea/coffee
- Eating certain foods
- Certain medications
Receiving cosmetic dental surgery gives you not only a healthier looking smile, but can impact your health in general. Dr. William Whittle says that in order to keep your teeth looking bright, white and new, you will want to kick your old habits of eating junk food, smoking cigarettes and drinking sugary drinks. This will not only help to keep your teeth looking good, but will also have a positive impact on your daily decisions and the way you live your life.
Dental fillings are known as a common procedure used to treat and restore decayed teeth. Today, dental fillings can be seen as a part of cosmetic dentistry because you are able to select what type of fillings (made of composite or porcelain material) will match the color of your teeth. Many people choose to have old fillings replaced to maintain their natural appearance.
- Teeth Whitening: Although home teeth whitening kits are available, it can take a lot longer than an in-office visit. This requires a chemical process that will be used to make your teeth brighter and whiter. Remember your teeth can become stained if constantly exposed to the same substances that originally stained them.
- Bonding: Helps to fill in spaces between teeth, fill small cavities, or protect the exposed root of a tooth.
- Crowns: Sometimes called “caps”, which completely cover a tooth to restore its original shape and appearance.
- Dental Bridges: The replacement of missing teeth with artificial teeth.
- Invisalign: Today, many dentists such as Dr. William Whittle have become specialized in working with Invisalign treatment in order to help straighten our patients’ teeth. They work like braces, except without the hassle of wires, giving you a practically invisible fix to a better healthier looking smile.
Through cosmetic dentistry, Dr. William Whittle and our team at Whittle Dentistry are able to change both the size and shape of your teeth, fill in any gaps, improve and correct overbites, replace and repair any missing or chipped teeth, and brighten or lighten the color of your teeth.
If problems like these are a concern for you, please call Whittle Dentistry near Crowley, TX at 817.249.5522 so we can set up an appointment for you to meet with Dr. William Whittle to learn more about cosmetic dentistry and your options today.