To many, image is everything and metal brackets and wires do not sound like the next hottest thing. The good news is that there is an alternative to traditional braces, and Dr. William Whittle of Whittle Dentistry wants to remind you that Invisalign is a whole new way of wearing braces for a “clearly” amazing smile!
Invisalign in Benbrook TX
How does Invisalign work?
With a series of clear aligners that move your teeth very slightly over time you can eliminate crooked teeth, misaligned teeth and gaps in your smile. Also noteworthy, you can remove the aligners to eat or to brush your teeth – unlike traditional metal braces. Invisalign is comfortable and effective!
For treatment to be the most effective, follow these guidelines:
- Wear each set of aligners for about two weeks
- Remove the aligners only to eat, drink, brush and floss
- Wear the clear aligners for at a minimum of 20-22 hours per day
- Visit us every 8-10 weeks for an orthodontic check-up
- See your dentist every 6 months for regular cleanings